To ensure the right products and delivery according to agreements, we work under strict quality and environmental systems. It is emphasized that our products do not contain hazardous substances and that they are risk-free using.
ISO 9001 defines the principles to establish a quality management system that allows us to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and industry requirements. Maintaining this certification guarantees that our business:
- Is driven by highly committed management.
- Has a strong customer focus
- Drives a process approach sustained by continual improvement.
ISO 14001 sets out the criteria for an environmental management system and certifies that our company’s environmental impact is being measured and improved.
OHSAS 18001 is a framework for an occupational health and safety management system. By using the system we’re able to:
- Create the best possible working conditions for our co-workers
- Identify hazards and put in place controls to manage them
- Reduce workplace accidents and illness
- Engage and motivate staff with better, safer working conditions